Request for submissions: The Journal of Land Use Science, timely commentaries
Related GLP Member:
Request for submissions:
The Journal of Land Use Science is looking to publish timely commentaries on current debates.
Short (2,000 word) manuscripts that take a side on a controversial issue – please present a strong position supported by evidence.
Please review journal’s aims and scope to align your paper to fit.
- Conservation policy (e.g., “land sparing vs. land sharing”)
- International land governance, from territory to flows?
- Land-based mitigation and adaptation to climate change
- Biodiversity in the anthropocene
- Health and land use
- Connections between land systems and other systems such as climate, hydrological, ecological
- Land change in understudied ecosystems (floodplains, wetlands, secondary forests)
- Big Data in land science
- “Illicit” land uses
- Feel free to suggest your own!
TO RESPOND TO THIS CALL: please send a short email of intent to the Editors in Chief, Munroe.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
There is no fixed deadline.