- Who We Are
- How We Work
- Our Science
- News & Events
- Find a Scientist
- OSM 2019
- Become a Member
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Friday, February 1, 2019
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, excellent economist or modeller (e.g. physicist or mathematician). The person is willing and able to contribute to research in an interdisciplinary team in the project “Fossil resource markets and climate policy: stranded assets, expectations and the political economy of climate change”.
• An excellent degree
• Skills in either game theory or simulation
• Proficiency in English and satisfactory German
• Interest in economic research on sustainability issues
A plus would be:
• Knowledge of and interest in fossil resources and climate policy
• Familiarity with the concept of path dependence
• Interest to combine quantitative with qualitative methods
• Track record as a strong team player
We offer scientific collaboration in a highly motivated team on recent and important societal issues.
The official job offer will be announced as soon as possible. Yet, interested candidates are already invited to send a curriculum vitae, a motivation letter (including statement of planned qualification steps), (academic and working) certificates, and an example of scientific writing by Email to Sigrid Heilmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is intended to fill the position in February or March. An extension is possible. We particularly invite applications from women and from recent graduates. For further information, please consult the webpage www.resource-economics.hu-berlin.de and contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Eisenack.
Prof. Dr. Klaus Eisenack